I. SCOPE OF AGREEMENT
This Terms and Conditions Agreement (“Agreement”) by and between the company (“we”, “us”, “our” or “RE/MAX Marianna”) and you (“you” or “your”) governs your use of the http://www.remaxmarianna.com website (“Site”) together with all information, content, and services made available to you through the same by us and/or third parties (which together with the Site shall be collectively referred to as the “Services”). By using or otherwise accessing the Service, or any component thereof, in any manner whatsoever, you agree to be bound by and comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to this Agreement, do not access or use the Service in any manner.
We may add, delete or modify any of our Services at any time in our sole discretion. We may similarly change this Agreement at any time and we will notify you of any changes by posting the changes on the Site. Changes will take effect once we notify you (“effective date”). You can always obtain a current copy of this Agreement at any time on our Site. If any change is not acceptable to you, you must stop using the Services. Your use of the Services after the effective date shall constitute your acceptance of such changes. If any new services become available, they will be considered a part of the Services and your use of them will be governed by the terms and conditions of this Agreement unless we notify you that different terms and conditions apply. You must also comply with any additional terms which apply to third-party content, material, information, software or other services.
II. ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES
You may not use or allow others to use, your IDs and/or the Services, directly or indirectly, nor upload, distribute, transmit, communicate, link to, publish or access any data, information or material through, using or otherwise in connection with the Services, that:
- is libelous, defamatory, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually offensive or explicit, harmful or harassing, threatening, hateful, racially, culturally, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive, discriminatory or abusive;
- violates any law or regulation or the rights of others;
- causes duress, distress or discomfort to another or is likely to deter or discourage others from using the Services; and/or
- infringes any intellectual property, proprietary rights or confidentiality obligations of others. You are solely responsible and liable for any such activity, behavior, use, and conduct. We have no liability and you bear the sole and exclusive risk associated with use of or reliance on the accuracy, quality, completeness, reliability or usefulness of any data, information or material in connection with your IDs.
You also may not use, nor allow others to use, your IDs, the Services, directly or indirectly, to:
- attempt to or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify the Services or any information, data or materials posted and/or displayed by us or anyone else;
- act in a way that affects or reflects negatively on us, the Services, or anyone else;
- collect or attempt to collect any information from others including, without limitation, personally identifiable information, without such party’s prior consent. You agree to comply with all local, state, federal laws, statutes, rules and regulations, as well as any international treaties, which are applicable to your use of the Services.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Services, including, without limitation:
- accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a processor, communications or access device or account which you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Services or to breach security or authentication measures, regardless of your motives or intent;
- attempting to interfere with or disrupt the Services or service to any user, processor, host or network, including, without limitation, by submitting a virus, worm or Trojan horse; or
- sending unsolicited e-mail or other information, including promotions or advertising.
Violations of system or network security or this Agreement may result in civil or criminal liability. We have the right to investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, provide information to and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.